• We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide in any other way. This may include your name, email address, payment details (including credit card information), comments, and feedback.
• When you subscribe, submit a contact form or conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
• We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
• All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our organization adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
• We also use Constant Contact for promotional purposes. Your data is stored there yet never sold or shared with anyone else. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom.
• If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us via the Contact Form.